(1) Do Not Argue with the Moderators. If a moderator tells you to stop doing something then stop, if you are unable to stop yourself, your account will be deleted. Moderators are in place to keep the forum running smoothly, what they say goes. Moderators are uncompensated volunteers, who come from all walks of life, some even work for the VA. They volunteer there time hear at no cost to you or hadit.com
(2) Hadit.com is not a political tool or group, and is not responsible for Political expression or ideas, of members, that may temporarily be posted. Political discussions are not allowed on this forum. Our focus is VA disability claims and benefits. Political posts will be deleted, if a member continues to post, the member will be banned.
(3) HadIt.com does not allow member comments about other sites, this is not the place for that.
(4) Personal attacks are not allowed against anyone.
(5) You may not post any material which is listed below.
(a) knowingly false and/or defamatory, or inaccurate.
(e) hateful, harassing.
(h) sexually oriented.
(i) threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise is a violation of any law.
(6) No advertisements are allowed on the board by any board member, the only ads allowed are ones that HadIt.com has approved.
(7) Soliciting donations, no matter the cause, is not allowed on HadIt.com.
(8) You may not post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this bulletin board.
(1) You will be warned by a Moderators or Admin’s to stop what you are doing. (Consider this your first warning)
(2) The second time you are asked to stop you will be suspended from posting for 7 days.
(3) The third time you are asked to stop you will be suspended from posting for 14 days.
(4) The fourth you violate the above Rules or the posed Guidelines you will be banned from Hadit.com
Hadit.com reserves the right to amend its Rules or Guidelines as necessary to keep the community operating efficiently.