VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Easier Approval States

Rate this question

jmack

Question

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

6 answers to this question

Yes some states are better than others. when I applied for ssd I did some reserch on the net I wish I still had the website. I will try to find it and post it hear. I am only talking about getting approved the first time not the appeal process or going in front of the judge. I live in california and it was one of the easier I believe new york was one of the harder ones. Its like some va ro are better than others.

Yes some states are better than others. when I applied for ssd I did some reserch on the net I wish I still had the website. I will try to find it and post it hear. I am only talking about getting approved the first time not the appeal process or going in front of the judge. I live in california and it was one of the easier I believe new york was one of the harder ones. Its like some va ro are better than others.

That would be great if you could post. maybe I'll move lol.

No - the law is what governs SSDI. Granted - some states don't have the work load others do - however - when your time comes - the rating is based on facts not geography.

If you have battled the va then you would know that the law does not always work. Yes some states are better at rewarding ssd than others. not to say you must still have the proper evidence to support your claim. based on %s some states have a higher approval rating than others. And I am sure work load plays a part. Along with many other factors.

No - the law is what governs SSDI. Granted - some states don't have the work load others do - however - when your time comes - the rating is based on facts not geography.

I am aware of the fact that ratings are based upon facts not geography. I am also aware of the fact that if some states have a higher approval rating than others, maybe it means they have better work ethics and less work load as well. Thanks for the comments but Im looking for known facts at this point not opinions.