VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Va Meds By Mail Sucks

Rate this topic

• In Memoriam

I have been using MyHealtheVet for about 2 years. The meds come in 1 or 2 days and they are always correct. I have to hand it to the Fayetteville, Arkansas VAMC, for getting this system down right.

In fact, I don't think I have seen any system work as well as MyHealtheVet. If I don't give the credit, where credit is due, my complaints will be worthless.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

Glad it works for some. I think the bottleneck is Dallas VAMC. Although I could be wrtong as the more sure >I am often times the more I am off base :rolleyes:

Glad it works for some. I think the bottleneck is Dallas VAMC. Although I could be wrtong as the more sure >I am often times the more I am off base :rolleyes:

any updates yet on if they got back with you?

The only time I ever had any issues was a duplicate shipment. One day later the Broklyn VA pharmacy called and asked about the dup shipment and advised me some of my meds, I knew which ones, need to be returned do to the type of drug they were. I received a letter and a return bag to drop off at the post office.

The duplicate vitamins, ibuprofin, etc I received did not have to go back.

Just curious here when you say "meds by Mail" you are not referring to the ChampVA meds by mail are you or just the meds which your pimary / shrink order for you which are sent by mail?

Edited by SSGMike.Ivy

• HadIt.com Elder

They never got back. I tried to get in touch with the Veteran but his name was to generioc to find by internet searches. I called twice and left messages.

They never got back. I tried to get in touch with the Veteran but his name was to generioc to find by internet searches. I called twice and left messages.

Have you contacted your primary care doctor who is issuing you your meds ? Or call the pharmacy once again and speck with the individual in charge..get first and last name...do not take no for any answer. This seems to be a serious issue here not only for yourself but the individual whos medications you recieved.

• HadIt.com Elder

I see the Doc tomorrow. Plan to address quite a few issues. Wish me luck.