VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Myhealthvet

Rate this topic

I checked around and did not see anything posted about myhealthvet. Hopefull it is ok to post this here

About My HealtheVet

My HealtheVet (MHV) is the gateway to veteran health benefits and services. It provides access to trusted health information, links to Federal and VA benefits and resources, the Personal Health Journal, and now online VA prescription refill. In the future, MHV registrants will be able to view appointments, copay balances, and key portions of their VA medical records online, and much more! My HealtheVet is a powerful tool to help you better understand and manage your health.

Personal Health Journal

The Personal Health Journal* provides all these valuable features for managing and tracking your personal health information.

• Personal Information – Helps you keep track of your:
    • Contact information
    • Emergency contacts
    • Health care providers
    • Treatment locations
    • Health insurance information

• Wallet ID Card – Print your personal information on a handy, pre-formatted wallet card for convenient reference. It also has open spaces for you to list allergies and other critical medical conditions.
    • Military Health History – Record important events from your military service, exposures you think you may have experienced, and assignments related to your health history.
    • Medications, over-the-counter drugs, herbals and supplements – Record the name, starting and ending date, prescription number, and dosage.
    • Allergies – Keep track of your allergies by date, severity, reaction, diagnosis, and comments.
    • Tests – Keep track of your tests by test name, date of test, location test was performed, provider's name, results, and any comments.
    • Medical Events – Keep track of illnesses, accidents or other events by logging their date, treatment prescribed or comments regarding the event.
    • Immunizations – Record the immunization, date received, method used, and any reactions you might have.
    • Health eLogs – Track your readings for these many health aspects:

• Blood pressure
      • Blood sugar
      • Cholesterol
      • Body temperature
      • Body weight
      • Heart rate
      • Pain

* You must register to use the Personal Health Journal.

https://www.myhealth.va.gov

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so why did u post this?

Initially I was hoping that posting about myhealthvet would be informative to Veterans who are not aware of this site. As with my post what the site is all about is posted and self explanatory, I use it and find it helpful.

As this site indicates 'Veteran to Veteran" but if that means no posting of informational information then forgive me, delete the post if you wish.

SSGMike.Ivy,

Welcome to this site. Any information for veterans is appreciated. I signed up for myhealthevet at the VFW National Conv. a couple yrs ago (SLC), but have not yet looked into the available services it provides.

Yes, this is a VETERAN TO VETERAN site and any one can use or not use any info provided here.

Welcome, and I thank you for your service to our country.

Ed

Edited by Toposurveyor

Welcome,

Your first post was good. There are vets that don't know about that site,

there are vets who have forgotten about myhealthevet, and there are vets that don't play well with others, if they are in a certain mood.

Hope you stick around.

jmho,

carlie