VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Myhealthvet

Rate this topic

Well, I'm never in the mood to "play well with others".... so I just sit behind this keyboard & monitor and cause havoc across the internet...

(Um joking!.............. Kinda.)

:angry:

ANYWAYYYYYYYYYYY....

I just signed up for MyHealtheVet a few weeks ago.... and I can say this about it... it's not fully automatically updated (YET), but I do appreciate the services it DOES provide...

Hey the "emergency card" along was worth signing up for it in my eyes.

Plus it's a great way to refill prescriptions vice going into the Pharmacy.

I def. rec' registering for the website.

Good post.

~R.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

SSG Mike:

Thanks for the post for some it will be the first time they learn about it. As more Vets use it it may get better. Being able to refill prescriptions and keep vital stats handy is worth the cost of registering :angry: Just kidding its free but you have to watch a short film and get the people who control patients records to ok you getting into the system.

Evidentially they are supposed to make your clinic tests and appointments available. It was due out early this year but you know the VA.

Maybe we could talk about some uses and benefits on Hadit so that we can all learn more.

Pete

• HadIt.com Elder

I have been using it to order my meds for over a year now, it makes it easier to order them calling the numbers in was a pain in the @@@ I have 41 prescriptions clicking the check mark is a whole lot easier instead of taking over an hour to order my meds every month it takes about 2-3 minutes now.. maybe I should sign that thing and take it to the hospital so they will post the names of the drugs instead of just the script numbers lol one thing at a time

Edited by Testvet

Sgt Mike

Also enroll in "In Person Authentication"

Go to http://www.myhealth.va.gov/

scroll dn to myhealthevet click on it and once there,then click on "In Person Authentication" watch a 10min video w/Bo Derek, dnld VA Form 10-5345a-MHV fill it out. On your next visit to the VAMC go to ROI (release of information) office and have them put you into the system. You must first join myhealtevet in order to enroll in In person Authentication.Eventualy the VA will have most of your info on line at this site along w/the pharmacy prescriptions for refills on line.

P.S. You gave good info Sgt Mike...