VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Adderall And Ritalin For Your Kids

Rate this topic

Guest JACKNCOKE

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

Ya know, Mr. JacknCoke, for someone that has the agenda that you espouse.......well, it seems that you have a rather contradictory "screen name". Or, maybe I've been drinking "chemically treated" water and my brain doesn't work anymore.........?

My brain cells may be floating away on a cloud of chlorine........but, at least I'm not dying of Cholera or dysentery

• HadIt.com Elder

How does this post pertain to Veterans? I would appreciate containing our posts that pertain to us personally or issues on claims on medical issues that have something to do with Service Connection.

Guest JACKNCOKE

Well, many vets or current military members are put on mind altering drugs, because they have a "condition" like ADD / ADHD... Several I know were put on ritalin or wellbutrin... And my "Agenda" is to help everybody with health issues, vet or not....

As far as my screen name, thats exactly what it is.... I couldnt drink Jack if my life depended on it because of the stomach and esophagus conditions caused by Motrin...

Just a screen name.... Sheesh