VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Eed

Rate this question

mymissie

Question

Over 30 months ago,I recieve TDIU,P&T,with 10 month back pay.

Right away,I sent in a NOD,EED. I have been waiting all this time.

On Tuesday,I sent Another IRIS,which I have been sending ever 3 months or so. I have been getting the basic quote, Your Claim is with the DRO,and you should here from us in 60 t0 90 days.

On Tuesday I sent the following:

I have sent frequent request for a status of my claim-Nod for EED. This was filed 30 months ago. I understand that you have many claim being processed,but my Nod has been with a DRO for a Long,Long time.

Please let me know what other information you may need!

REPLY recieved today:

Your appeal is with the Decision Review Officer(DRO) Due to the complexity of appeals,there is No timeframe. You will be notified by upon completion.

Anything else I can Do?

Edited by mymissie

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

Only thing I can offer is to consider a Writ of Mandamus. I appealed in March and asked for a DRO Hearing and have the Hearing scheduled for Oct 12th, 2007. That would be the other thing is to request a Hearing they have to give you one.

Good Luck

• HadIt.com Elder

30 months is way too long for a DRO Review. You could have already been to the BVA by now. Do the writ. They are just sitting on it hoping you die.