VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Any Other Quad´s Or Para´s Here

Rate this topic

Thanks Arch for your reply.

Looks like I have no choice but to live with it like I have been doing for years. VA Doc told me once ¨We can cut all the nerves to your legs..." Oh yes doc, what a great idea.

Yes, I agree Josh most Doc's i have seen just treat the diagnosis and disregard the human beneath it all, They take the money and run. I have never felt better when doing an occasional MJ hit, trouble in States is they seem to want to Doctor up the grass with "extras" like pcp. Not good for you. :)

My Liver Doc says its liver toxic, otherwise Id be a chimney here. I wish you the best :lol:

Arch

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I agree Josh most Doc's i have seen just treat the diagnosis and disregard the human beneath it all, They take the money and run. I have never felt better when doing an occasional MJ hit, trouble in States is they seem to want to Doctor up the grass with "extras" like pcp. Not good for you. :)

My Liver Doc says its liver toxic, otherwise Id be a chimney here. I wish you the best :lol:

Arch

Everything is a liver toxin, so don't let your doc scare you. Coffee hurts your liver as bad as marijuana does and regular pain killers like tylenol are just as bad as well. This isn't to say MJ is good for you and I don't recommend it, but, if you're scared of the side effects (including liver disease) it is no more harmful then any other prescription your doctor could give you (in most cases it's safer).

Thanks Jay and Arch for your comments. Yes, the mj thing works well and I would rather do that than be throwing back pill after pill. I could also mention it is not hard to find this med here in Colombia. :)

Edited by Josh