VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Blue Water Ao Vets

Rate this question

Berta

Question

"Rthomass wrote:

Stretch I have e-mailed and sent a priority letter to our Mr. Akaka. I am going to copy and paste to this reply. May I strongly suggest that all Veterans get off their duff's and contact Mr. Akaka and their Senators and Representative to protest Senate BILL S-2026. "

I am supporting his statement that this is a serious issue -very serious------

If you have not written to Senator Akaka please consider doing this because this bill ultimately AFFECTS EVERY VETERAN!

This bill defies Nehmer as well as Agent Orange.

It would alter the entire Nehmer COurt Order and Stipulation involviong retroactive payments.

It would prevent any AO vet who served in the Pacific during the war to attain VA comp for presumptive conditions.

Senator Akaka doesn't have a clue as to Nehmer or even Agent Orange in my opinion-some of the electronic vets' community thinks he has been bought- I dont- I think he was intimidated to sponsor this bill- it was not his idea-

If this bill passes this means ANY type of veteran's disability benefit can be done away with just through sponsoring a bill that could gain momemtum.

I see it this way-

the Federal Circuit Court is presently deciding if Haas will be upheld-

If it is , this will cost the VA money-who cares-

The money is the Deserved Compensation of Blue Water veterans exposed to Agent Orange who have made sacrifices incurring presumptive disabilities.

Isnt it odd that this bill was introduced on the heels of the Court's pending decision over the Haas litigation?

Anyone can readily the "nexus" Haas--------and the etiology- MONEY.

Please read the bill and then write to Senator Akaka and protest this ridiculous attempt to overrule not only any pending HAas decision by the court-but also the Nehmer decision- fought for so long and hard by NVLSP (whose is also fighting the VA's attempt to invalidate the CAVC Haas decision.

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet