Ads Keep HadIt.com Online. Consider Turning Off Ad Blockers to Keep HadIt.com Online! ×

Re: "input Needed"

Arch

Question

Well I am still waiting for paperwork from QTC on appointment with a "ear Doctor" Its already well established that I hqve vestibular disfunction, Now a VA Doctor showed me on an MRI why I have this, its called Meniers disease. Obviously it was this all along but its all in the wording and Knowledge of the physician.. I had an appointment with a Doctor on October 2nd but the QTC people could not get the doctor to agree to a "contract?" so now its supposed to be on October the 19th, And then the VA has to wait for the Doctor to file his report with QTC and then the QTC staff forwards it to the VARO. Talk about a cluster f??? this is Incredible since there are already 2 VA opinions, an MRI which he showed me the little bulb that was swollen twice the size of the other Balance organ, and an artifact found in the cerebellum. All the symptoms are all my complaints over several years, fullness, dizziness and headaches etc etc.

All I can do is wait then NOD then go to the BVA. We are screwed by their ability to paper us till death.....

Arch

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

Arch:

Hang in there

"We are screwed by their ability to paper us till death "

Arch- we also get the shaft when they fail to send the VCAA election Notice under the VCAA.

I never received a legal VCAA letter telling me what I needed to send to the VA for a claim I filed in Feb 2003.

There was no election response letter.

I felt I mitigated these errors by obtaining IMOs-

BUT -as a RO vet rep confirmed to me recently- it is the returned VCAA election notice that triggers the VA to

either wait 60 days if you check Box 2 or- if you check box #1-then they read the evidence and make a decision.

I got a BVA remand in weeks by pointing out these errors immediately to the BVA- and NVLSP said I did the right thing-but how many claimants know what to do-

we should not have to even have to do that-

I got my sole legal VCAA letter and election form a few weeks ago- and turned it into one that covered all of my issues-I checked Box one and reminded that I am again sending what they already have received many times but have never addressed-my IMOs and also stated 3-4 regs that I want them to use in properly adjudicating my claims.

Any vet who does not receive a legal VCAA letter and/or lack of VCAA response form is Screwed by their ability to have successfully turned the VCAA into a big scam.

Congressman Filner said he would consider proposing my amendment to the VCAA.

Someone has to step up to the plate on this-

The IG, the BVA itself, and countless Senators, Congressmen, and vet orgs have defined this problem since the enactment of the VCAA in 2000 but no one has done anything about it yet.

WHo caused the remand backlog ? The ROs did.

By violating the basic DTA rights of thousands of veterans and widows under auspices of the VCAA-

Just put remand into the BVA search and you will find them-

Who else added to the backlog- those lazy service reps who know that if the vet gets no election form- the vets claim will go to the BVA and they dont have it on their desk again for years-

I have documentation from the Director of my own POA that shows he does not even know what a legal VCAA letter is.

My POA would not support my remand request and they were shocked that I got it-

Unfortunately most claimants might not know enough about VCAA to even question what they got.

Years ago I wrote to the Inspector General as to the whereabouts of thousands of VCAA pamphlets that were supposed to be printed and to be enclosed with VCAA letters explaining the VCAA to the claimant. I have yet to receive an answer that is satisfactory.

It appears all of my issues got some immediate attention when they received my VCAA election response recently-

I shaped it to cover not only the claim they sent it on but all of my other issues and I again sent them the medical evidence they have ignored for years.

Ignored with the help of my POA.(documented)

Edited by Berta

Arch,

Keep up the good fight. Hope you'r liver problems aren't too bad now.

carlie

Im a bit worse, legs are swelling, Occult blood inurine, more pain....

The VA RO sob,s know this too. I Honestly believe they hope I will

die before any decision is made...

Arch