VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Va Med. Malpractice/1151 Claim & Form 95/attorney

Rate this question

william n

Question

Well, thanks for those who helped with their expertise!! Berta.Lisa,jbasser,Josephine and entropnet[sp?],john...thank you.. I filed the form today[certified]at the St. Pete,Fl. RO and obtained a law firm from VA.[vets4vets] to take my case..Bert/josephine said ask for millions in previous posts, i asked for a "million"[my compassionate side]any way the claim base is 'residual disability' from 1]premature discharge..2]act of omission..3]improper examination..4]failure to provide appropriate"informed consent''.. the nuse paralegal from the ''firm'' said,''you have good cause for negligence" were moving ahead, and i'll keep you all posted..sincerely, will

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

Well, thanks for those who helped with their expertise!! Berta.Lisa,jbasser,Josephine and entropnet[sp?],john...thank you.. I filed the form today[certified]at the St. Pete,Fl. RO and obtained a law firm from VA.[vets4vets] to take my case..Bert/josephine said ask for millions in previous posts, i asked for a "million"[my compassionate side]any way the claim base is 'residual disability' from 1]premature discharge..2]act of omission..3]improper examination..4]failure to provide appropriate"informed consent''.. the nuse paralegal from the ''firm'' said,''you have good cause for negligence" were moving ahead, and i'll keep you all posted..sincerely, will

Got a link for the law firm I need a good malpractice attorney to sue the VA

I am glad things are going for you. Good luck and keep us posted. It is always good to help others! Thank you! Lisa