VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Denial

Rate this question

windy city

Question

just got my letter of denial for lou of lower extremities i was not surprised about that but what really got me confused is the following. Your a&a is terminated because the va feels that i do not need the assistance of another person but but your compensation will not change. I called the va today and i was told the same thing, I feel that something is up their sleeves because. How can they take my a&a and not reduce my pension, need serious uadvice on this one.

• Answers 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Philiy,is right Windy,go ahead and appeal,va will have to keep paying you A&A until the appeal is resolved.

mobie

These guys are correct.

And make sure you gather ALL evidence you have that shows they are wrong and attach it ASAP to your response.

These guys are correct.

And make sure you gather ALL evidence you have that shows they are wrong and attach it ASAP to your response.

My doctor aleady wrote me a note stating again that I needed A&A for ADL dated 10/01/07. I cannot belieave how the va have a bunch of voltiers trying to take away your pension.

Guest morgan

Windy City, my husband gets A&A compensation and I noticed recently that his medical record lists all of his conditions with some kind of code. The last one on the list is "caregiver" and it has a code. So maybe your doctor could add that to your record.

Has anyone else noticed a list like that in your medical records? Each treated condition is listed and even states if it is a secondary condition. I was wondering if this is a new thing for rating purposes.

Windy City, my husband gets A&A compensation and I noticed recently that his medical record lists all of his conditions with some kind of code. The last one on the list is "caregiver" and it has a code. So maybe your doctor could add that to your record.

Has anyone else noticed a list like that in your medical records? Each treated condition is listed and even states if it is a secondary condition. I was wondering if this is a new thing for rating purposes.

Called thVa regional office and asked them that why they were taking my a&a away but not reducing my compensation and they could not give me an answer. It doe not make sense especially when the va is hard to give money. I also told them that I had a note from my doctor saying that I continue to need A&A from another person, she told me to reopen my claim reconsidering A&A but I thought I had to place a NOD for the termination of my A&A. Super Confused on this and not trustworthy of the VA any advice is wecolmed.