vlb-all-products.jpg

Get Every E-Book and Video with Member Discount Code HADIT2016

Popular Forums Common VA Disabilities

DickC

I've Won One Claim So Far

DickC    2

I have filed claims for a hearing loss which is currently on appeal but they granted me 10% on my tinitus. I have had the C&P exams for my migranes and depression and I'm not sure how they will turn out. I thought the one with the neurologist went better than the one with the shrink. Just wanted t say thanks for all the info I have found here.

Dick

carlie    48

Congrats & keep working your other claims.

carlie

Pete53    0

Congrats!!!

Victory is sweet!!!!

drichva    0

Good for you keep on plugging I am glad you won your first but make sure you follow-up on all claims

cowgirl    0

Congrats and best of luck on your appeals. Keep all the dates in mind and ask questions; here there and everywhere if you need to. cg

I have filed claims for a hearing loss which is currently on appeal but they granted me 10% on my tinitus. I have had the C&P exams for my migranes and depression and I'm not sure how they will turn out. I thought the one with the neurologist went better than the one with the shrink. Just wanted t say thanks for all the info I have found here.

Dick

Berta    2,808

10% is a foot in the door- You did great!

I assume your migraines and depression can be supported by your SMRs or an inservice event- a nexus they cannot quetion?