VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

I've Won One Claim So Far

Rate this topic

DickC

I have filed claims for a hearing loss which is currently on appeal but they granted me 10% on my tinitus. I have had the C&P exams for my migranes and depression and I'm not sure how they will turn out. I thought the one with the neurologist went better than the one with the shrink. Just wanted t say thanks for all the info I have found here.

Dick

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

Congrats and best of luck on your appeals. Keep all the dates in mind and ask questions; here there and everywhere if you need to. cg

I have filed claims for a hearing loss which is currently on appeal but they granted me 10% on my tinitus. I have had the C&P exams for my migranes and depression and I'm not sure how they will turn out. I thought the one with the neurologist went better than the one with the shrink. Just wanted t say thanks for all the info I have found here.

Dick

10% is a foot in the door- You did great!

I assume your migraines and depression can be supported by your SMRs or an inservice event- a nexus they cannot quetion?