VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Senate Ponders Va Disability Pay Hike

Rate this question

frosty69

Question

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

iF THIS BILL GETS PAST, LIKE iHOPE IT DOES, i FEEL IT SHOULD BE FOR ALL vETERANS in all states, and even for the ones, that don't lived in the usa, AS I feel I was shortchanged for at least 11 years, I know I deserved more then 10% for PTSD, BUT NO ONE TOLD ME i COULD APPEAL, damm caps lock button. I am always touching it by mistake.

Guest phubai70

Frosty - I hope you are more than 10% now.

Personally, I don't there is such a thing as

10% PTSD. Just my opinion.

Edited by phubai70

Frosty - I hope you are more than 10% now.

Personally, I don't there is such a thing as

10% PTSD. Just my opinion.

Actually, I believe I read a reg somewhere that said you could not rate a vet for PTSD less then 50% within the first 6 mnths of being released from the military........sounds crazy, but I know I read it somewhere:-)

Actually, I believe I read a reg somewhere that said you could not rate a vet for PTSD less then 50% within the first 6 mnths of being released from the military........sounds crazy, but I know I read it somewhere:-)

I was rated 10% for PTSD in 1984, 14 years after leaving Vietnam, and stayed at 10% until 1996, when I applied for increase, got 50% with no problem, in May 1998 applied for increase, in nov 2003, got 70% with tdiu, with 56 months backpay, then in 2003 I got 100% scheduler, on account of anxiety attacks and agoraphobia. so yes can be 10% for PTSD, WHEN A PERSON IS STUPID ENOUGH TO BELIEVE the va and their vso, who are nothing more then flunkys for the va, at least up in this country. now have appied for earlier effective date for tdiu, back to Jan of 1995, and if I can legally apply, would apply for increase back to 1984.