VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ssd Rejected

Rate this question

waynekn

Question

Called SS ofice today to check on claim status was told it was rejected, I have left a message for my Attorney to file an appeal, SS is sending me the papers, this is 2 time denied. Is there away to speed up process, down to $165 and 1 remaining unemployment check. Wife is already drawing SSD but can't pay bills with it.

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

My attorney is aware that I am drawing unemployment and says can work around that as that and my wife's SSDI aren't enogh to cover all my lialabilities. He was able to get my wifes caim thru within 6 mos. of filing using dire need her calim was for

Anxity Depression Disorder, was told her calim is permenatley non-reviewable by judges order but am not sure that is correct. If I don't get back pay that is fine but do need SS to keep going while I continue to fight with VA over PTSD,COPD and other issues. Lawyer says by me telling employers that I have a VA claim for PTSD shows umemployability as do the other disabalities. I am filing for total of 7 issues. As soon you mention PTSD so far all employers are very nice as they politely show you the door after saying it doen't necessarily effect your consideration for empolyment.