VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Herbicide Failure Modes

Rate this question

allan

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

fwd from: Kelly

Herbicide Failure Modes

Since I am caught up now from trips and addressing the issues at the moment that had to get done; and more importantly not knowing how else to fight this issue since non-caring politicians and media do not want to listen. I am back on my failure modes paper I hope to have reviewed.

I am refining and researching continuously of course. Some of this is boring and quite technical the further I post this; but this is a start of the posting. I think at present I have around 180 pages of analysis down to the cytokine levels and still have more to educate myself on the in-depth biological and microbiological issues. I want to be able to point out at least at 2nd tier levels the causation and plausibility of the outcomes.

Not that I think causation is required by the current definitions but I want the entire science community and our government to know that we knew at least some of it they have been allowing the government to screw us on. Those in science that did try to help us were set aside for government funding.

This will be a long-term posting as I complete sections and further education of myself.

Again this will get quite technical and boring the more in-depth you get but I think we must show we can postulate and define failure issues based on the findings as well as the Government and its scientists and contracted scientists can deny us.

This is a long-term project (18 months or so) but those that are left at that time of completion; I hope can use just some of this for historical findings of how we and our widows were treated by our own government for their mistakes; not ours.

http://www.2ndbattalion94thartillery.com/C...ailuremodes.htm

Kelley

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet