VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Imo Ie (ptsd,depression)

Rate this question

Tower_Rat

Question

When actively seeking an IMO for use with unemployability issues, I found that using a psychologist or psychiatrist that works for the court system benefit greatly. Most of them are well known and have done hundreds of court cases usually involving legal unemployability and competency. I think many of them do this for people who are to stand trial, so they have to be thorough, and many of them are on the federal level. This could turn the tables or put your claim over the top in your favor. The only problem is affording one. I think that they usually charge a bit for their services but, it might be worth it. just a thought.

I am currently using one for my claim and so far, am pleased with it. I will post the total outcome after the RO hearing.

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

Look up forensic psychiatrists in your phone book. Also most SSDI lawyers know shrinks who know how to write disability reports. Sometimes your VA psychiatrist will know some people on the outside who can write good reports because they used to work for the VA. That is what I did.