VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Deferred Va Claim

Rate this question

mriguy

Question

Hello all!

Fantastic site! Thanks to all who post such good info.

I recently received 20% SC for two of the three issues I claimed to VA. My decision paperwork stated that a decision on the third issue had been deferred, that VA needed more information and that my file had been forwarded to the appropriate clinic. VA guy tells me that is good, as it means VA feels there is merit to claim, that I will be seeing oral/facial surgeon at VA hospital for eval, then that info will be sent to rating board. Just wondered if anyone else has run into that problem, or had any thoughts on it.

The third issue, considerable facial numbness post extensive facial surgery, was one of the issues on my C&P paperwork, but apparently neurolologist did not provide needed info. I was scheduled to see two VA doctors, until I saw 2nd one and found out what he was evaluating, I did not realize that neurologist did NOTHING regarding facial numbness eval. By then, he was gone for the day and he could not be questioned about it. 2nd doc ran down the hall to neurologists office to ask him about it. Crazy huh? wait 8 months for exam then it gets screwed up! Thanks in advance for any thoughts.

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet