VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Approval....woohoo

Rate this question

tdak

Question

After a lot of work on my own part. I was given a "FULLY FAVORABLE" decision from the SSA as of today. I am very happy with the decision.

I sent an appeal in, which they got on 14AUG07. A signed decision 70 days after my appeal. I guess that 1 1/2 inch manilla envelope of my appeal I sent them was worth my time and no I didn't have an attorney. This was my first appeal. I figured if it was denied this time I would have gotten a lawyer.

• Answers 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder
After a lot of work on my own part. I was given a "FULLY FAVORABLE" decision from the SSA as of today. I am very happy with the decision.

I sent an appeal in, which they got on 14AUG07. A signed decision 70 days after my appeal. I guess that 1 1/2 inch manilla envelope of my appeal I sent them was worth my time and no I didn't have an attorney. This was my first appeal. I figured if it was denied this time I would have gotten a lawyer.

I am so happy for you. Congratulations!

Always,

Josephine

Hard Work sure pays off!

This is GREAT NEWS!

I was actually amazed to see it was approved. I was getting ready to find a lawyer recently thinking it was quite a while since I had heard anything. Now let's see how long it takes to get any retro $$.

Edited by tdak