VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Are There Any Doctors That Deal With Agent Orange Systoms In Oklahoma

Rate this topic

I live in Tulsa Oklahoma and cannot find a doctor that will even talk about Agent Orange. This is very frustating. I understand Congress has canceled research on Agent Orange? One night by accident I got on a web site from Vietnam. Vietnamese doctors and Chinese doctors working together have found over 75 systoms of Agent Orange excluding cancer. I've tried my best to find this web site again but with no luck. like a dummy I should have made a copy of this web site, it would have been an asset to all veterans that were exposed.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

Shipmate, if you have not dumped your cookies, the site is still in your PC. You can go to temporary internet folder and look. It may take some time but it is there. Just find the date you looked at it and you should find it.

Edited by jbasser

• HadIt.com Elder

I think most civilian doctors don't even know what agent orange is or when it was used unless they have some connection to the military or VA. I bet not one in a thousand would know the connection between AO and diabetes. Have you had the Agent Orange Registry exam at your VAMC. The guy who does the exam might know someone on the outside you could see. How many doctors study dioxins? You don't go to your family doctor and discuss dioxin poisoning. Probably on Google some place there are docs who do this kind of work for a fee. In this way we are at the mercy of the government. What kinds of doctors study and treat chemical poisoning? I know they are out there ,but where I don't know since even the VA does not look for dioxins in your body just the presumptive diseases. Berta might know this since she has waged war for AO benefits for her late husband. If you disease is not on the VA presumptive list you will have a hard time getting connected for AO. The VA has learned how to just "say NO".