VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Dr. Bash Is The Man!

Rate this topic

rdawg

I got the big brown envelope yesterday. I got a call from the American Legion today saying the check would be leaving Baltimore tomorrow. Just in time for XMas.

They didn't have my spouse or dependents so it will be for a little less than expexted. I'll send them the info, again.

They did not rate for radiating pain down the back of the legs but they mention it in the award letter. I guess there isn't a seperate rating for pain down the legs from back problems.

Rdawg

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got a call from the american legion...

DDD of the lumbar spine 20%

IBS 10%

fracture toe 0%

scar 0%

20 months of retro at 30% w/spouse and 2 children.

Before Dr. Bash's IMO they wouldn't give me the time of day. After I asked for a reconsideration my claim was in the rating board for 30 days but with the rater for only 1 day. Berta was right, evidence wins claims. They rated everything off of Dr. Bash's measurements, I never had a C&P exam.

Thanks Berta and all here at Hadit.

I just got a call from the american legion...DDD of the lumbar spine 20%IBS 10%fracture toe 0%scar 0%20 months of retro at 30% w/spouse and 2 children.Before Dr. Bash's IMO they wouldn't give me the time of day. After I asked for a reconsideration my claim was in the rating board for 30 days but with the rater for only 1 day. Berta was right, evidence wins claims. They rated everything off of Dr. Bash's measurements, I never had a C&P exam.Thanks Berta and all here at Hadit.
How do I contact Dr. Bash