VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Hearing Date Comfirmed !

Rate this question

Lady Chance

Question

After waiting 2years for a hearing I finally got one. I am full of Anxiety but I know I need to go and be heard I suffer from Panic Attacks and Major depression that makes my blood Pressure and Heart rate go up. Migraines and Facet joint/Scoliosis to back. I have a lawyer but i still don't feel better. I feel like I am on trial for being sick and asking for disabilty VA FINALLY gave me 100 PT after 3 years of doctors and paper work and waiting. I have not been able to work since 2001 and after that tried to do VOC REHAB which had problems completing. atleast I tried to do it. Does anyone have any advice on how I can get through this.

Thanks

Lady Chance

:mellow:

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

Glad you got your hearing date.

I would study SSA's denial and fully compare it with all medical documentation

submitted into evidence. I would be sure that SSA has received and acknowledged

ALL SUPPORTING MEDICAL DOCUMENTATION. Perhaps they have overlooked (ha ha - yea right)

some of your evidence.

I would research and study in the SSA website to see if my medical documentation

supports a fully favorable decision.

I would make sure to get time with my attorney about a week or two prior to my hearing

and review the evidence as compared to my denial.

If I had any wittnesses, I would be sure they will attend.

If I had any statements in support of symptoms and conditions I would ask the authors to have their signature notorized.

If I had made any employment applications,that were denied due to my illness, I would present that as additional evidence.

If I had been terminated from any employment due to my illness, I would present that as evidence.

jmho,

carlie

• HadIt.com Elder

Lady Chance:

If you can take a loved one with you. It will really help. I know I suffer from panic disorder.