VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Waiting And Nervous

Rate this question

bluenote

Question

Since the last time I looked for help here w/no success--I searched the Internet and finally came up with someone willing to help,I found out that my claim that I filed a few years ago for Guillain Barre Syndrome and was given Medical only by the VA-- should have been Rated and triggered a VA Reconsideration to determine if my discharge was under Other Than Dishonorable conditions. For some reason they didn't do this........... Thanks Dan

Edited by CaravanDan

On 6/12/2016 at 11:16 AM, vetpjb said:

I would like to add that when it came to me getting my 100 percent disability rating disabled american veterans helped me out so much and i am grateful for all that they did for me. http://www.gofundme.com/davfund

Consider yourself blessed.  My DAV experience was the exact opposite.

Just the Swine Flu Vaccine the Military injected into us back in 1976 that they KNEW was Killing and disabling many--- I didn't complain like many did when recieving the Shot and I paid the Price and will till the day they put me in the ground!! Active Military & Veterans should have a Choice when it come to being a guinea pig for BIG PHARM!! Now I'm 100% Veteran permanent and total disabled and they owe me so much more!!

http://www.thevaccinereaction.org/2016/07/direct-order-documentary-soldiers-ordered-to-take-anthrax-vaccine/

Dear Jesus,
Dear Holy Ghost.
Please open my eyes further to the truth of what is right and what is wrong.
Open my eyes so that I can see with truth and righteousness.
Open my eyes so that I will know when someone evil is standing before me,
that I may be protected with discernment.

Heavenly father, I am your humble servant,
I come before you today in need of hope.
There are times when I fell helpless,
There are times when I feel weak.
I pray for hope.
I need hope for a better future.
I need hope for a better life

You are my rock, and I run to you today, believing that you will lift up my heavy arms, that you will fuel me for the tasks you've given me, and that your joy will completely consume the weakness of my life and make me strong again. I don't want to stay grounded, crippled by limitations and failed attempts. Renew my strength, Lord. Fill me with your supernatural power to overcome each obstacle in my path. With my eyes on you, Lord, with you walking beside me, working through me, I can make it. Thank you, Lord!

On 6/15/2016 at 1:47 AM, Andyman73 said:

Consider yourself blessed.  My DAV experience was the exact opposite.

well put Andy, sometimes Math is Math though! she found a good one, lucky her!

Hello to all... Well this year will be my 10 year mark for this post and I'm still alive and still fighting the VA... I'm hoping one day I'll get what's due to me before I leave this world.. I still have one claim for my Liver that is now 8 years out with no decision.. All my Others Service connected Condition were made in 2012 with the help of a Senator and Congressional Liaison.. Buffalo stated they need more information on my liver claim but won't respond to what they want an Ignore request by senator for years now... Just imagine they come back with a claim denial one day all these years out and file a appeals process,, That could take 20 years since getting an answer is 8 years and still going! They have my doctor and their VA doctor saying its service connected But refuse to make a decision.. They know the stage my liver is in and could take my Life at any time and that's why we all think they refuse to make that decision as they don't want me dying of a service connected condition as it may somehow cost them $$MONEY$$.. If I live long enough I'm sure I will prevail!! (Justice prevails over transgression when she comes to the end of the race)