VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Got Letter Alj Approved Without A Hearing

Rate this question

waynekn

Question

Got letter saying the ALJ approved SSD and SSI without a hearing working thru Congressman,Lawyer and direct contact with Social Security to keep the fires lit took 6 months, retro to April 2006! Now to put more pressure on VA, PTSD C&P done about 6 weeks ago. :D

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

6 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder
Got letter saying the ALJ approved SSD and SSI without a hearing working thru Congressman,Lawyer and direct contact with Social Security to keep the fires lit took 6 months, retro to April 2006! Now to put more pressure on VA, PTSD C&P done about 6 weeks ago. :D

waynekn,

Congratulations to you and have a Wonderful and Safe Happy New Year!

Always,

Betty

• HadIt.com Elder

Congrats!!!!!

Be sure and make a copy of award letter and send it to the VARO as soon as you can.

• HadIt.com Elder

Great Job. As the late George Pappard said" I love it when a plan comes together"

Some of these Judges are actually decent and caring people. Too bad it had to go that far.

If you can get the fax number to your VARO, you cal also fax it to them. The fax recipt is proof they have it. Also mail one.

J

Edited by jbasser

CONGRATS!!!

Got a appt with my SSDI Lawyer monday, trying the same thing. New ratings I just got will be provided to lawyer to fax to SSA. %$&#@ (cuss words) lawyer told me months ago after I gave him a letter from a Doctor saying I couldnt do even part time sedentary work that he (lawyer) was gonna try and get approved without hearing. Then in October I called the SSA and said hey what about this Wounded Warriors Crap. They said they would check on it, so a few days latter they call me back and tell me the ALJ office knows I fall into the wounded warriors category and here I am still waiting......................where is the expedited treatment?

Got any advice?

10030.pdf

Edited by BETRAYED