VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Got 20%

Rate this topic

mymissie

Well,I recieved an additional 20%, this time for my left shoulder.

This claim was assocoated with my PTSD Claim.Will Not change my % as I an already getting 70% PTSD-10% Tinnitis-10% Athletic feet- now 20% for lefft Shoulder. !!

The one I have been waiting for more then 24 months,ED and EED -they are being (A--holes)about NOT REVIEWING these for over 2 years.

But hell,I plan to be around,to Keep on sending in More Claims,until they Consider EACH an Every One of Them,

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well,I recieved an additional 20%, this time for my left shoulder.

This claim was assocoated with my PTSD Claim.Will Not change my % as I an already getting 70% PTSD-10% Tinnitis-10% Athletic feet- now 20% for lefft Shoulder. !!

The one I have been waiting for more then 24 months,ED and EED -they are being (A--holes)about NOT REVIEWING these for over 2 years.

But hell,I plan to be around,to Keep on sending in More Claims,until they Consider EACH an Every One of Them,

NOW YOU MUST APPLY FOR BILATERAL RIGHT SHOULDER CONDITION "PAIN AND ARTRITIS" FROM OVER USE.

• HadIt.com Elder
NOW YOU MUST APPLY FOR BILATERAL RIGHT SHOULDER CONDITION "PAIN AND ARTRITIS" FROM OVER USE.

NO! NO! NO!

NOW what you MUST DO, is NEVER, EVER, file a claim for something that you do not suffer from!

Because, if you do, then you make the rest of us look REALLY, REALLY BAD!

and that's not nice...........besides being against the law.

• 3 weeks later...
NO! NO! NO!

NOW what you MUST DO, is NEVER, EVER, file a claim for something that you do not suffer from!

Because, if you do, then you make the rest of us look REALLY, REALLY BAD!

and that's not nice...........besides being against the law.

Glad to see your on-target advice.

Manitou

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use