VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ssd

Rate this question

Lee Mullins

Question

I am going to the judge feb 11 and I was wondering what all I need to take with me. I was hurt at work I broke both of my legs in feb 2006 I haft to use a cane to get around now. I applied for ssd and I was denied after I was denied I got my disability from the va for my PTSD 70% Tinnitus 10% right knee10% left knee 10% undignosed on a testicular mass 0% and I am now being evaluated for TBI. I have finaley recived the rating of 100% PT should this help me with getting ssd I donot know what to do my lawer is a little funny but he has done a good job for me should I set a meeting with him befoure we go to see the judge and give him some more paper work or just let my clames stand as they are ?

• Answers 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I have the same problem, same screwed up state. You waited two years from when? I have been waiting for my ALJ hearing since Oct 2006 when I was disapproved. Since then the SSA has started their version of the wounded warriors act, which means my claim should be expedited at every level (can u say bullcrap!)

How did your hearing go?

waited 2 years from febuary 2006,you probally still have a few more months to wait i would say. hang in there,the judge asked me a few questions then he made bench descsion aproved my bennifits what a reelif djb

waited 2 years from febuary 2006,you probally still have a few more months to wait i would say. hang in there,the judge asked me a few questions then he made bench descsion aproved my bennifits what a reelif djb

so was feb 06when u got turned down or when your lawyer asked for a ALJ Hearing?