VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

May Be Wrong Area But I Wanted It Read By All

Rate this question

Philip Rogers

Question

• Answers 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

About all one can say is ------well I can not even find the words as stories such as this both sadden my heart and fill me with anger. The worse thing about this is that we can not even blame it all on the government (party not withstanding) for the largest share of shame and anger must be placed on the American public. It is a shame that those who do not serve and sit back loving on their children and sweeties at night and drink beer with their buddies while watching the Sunday NFL games could be so greedy. They want it all, freedom, the American way of life, safety and the sports cars, beer, sex, good salaries etc.... without paying for it with either their lives or money. Back pats, yahoos and yellow ribbions they don't mind but when it comes to an extra few dollars out of their beloved pay checks to provide medical care and earnings to a young man like the one in the story just to help him live some sort of normal life they will turn their heads. I have over heard many times some of the beefy ladies men say "hell tell the worthless piece of crap to get a job" as they listened to stories such as this on the news. "I have to work to make a living" they say as they laugh at the young veteran in the news story. What a bunch of ignorant, selfish and undeserving SOB's. I just shake my head and think to myself "I hope when they come to our shores, no matter who they are, they take your loved ones and your way of live first you SOB". I am sorry but when the enemy does come, and they will some day, to this country I wish each and every one of them finally find out what suffering truly is. One day the veterans of this country will win. Maybe it will be when we are all gone, maybe such a thing as Hadit won't exist any more but the veterans will win as they take up arms to defend this country on familar shores and watch ole beefy wh*&( hopper shake in his shoes and urinate on himself. jmho. If my post is to offensive please remove it. I just had to get it off my chest.

• HadIt.com Elder

x

x

x

Never did think the Sworn Oath had an expiration date on it! Good post Ricky!

. . . I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic . . .