VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Questions About Meds

Rate this topic

• HadIt.com Elder

If the narcotics are in the system you should see them I see mine. I think if you can you need to go to VAMC and get it straightened out. For some reason when the VA Pharmacy screws up nothing works like you think it should and they do nothing. I have been without Losartin for 3 weeks and no reliefe in sight. They did give me a tracking number that says Post Office delivered it to my house but I have told my Doc, the Pharmacy and my care worker for Health Buddy and still no medicine.

Meanwhile my blood pressure has risen to stage 2 and keeps going up. I told my wife to be sure and sue the bastards if anything happens to me.

Pete

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would it be possible for me to go down to the VAMC and pick then up, instead of waiting on them in the mail? The VAMC is only about an hour away, and the out patien clinic is about a half hour.

Well, I just called the dispensing pharmacy for the two meds listed.. They told me the pain medicines aren't even in their system.. :lol: . I'm now hitting the withdrawl symptoms pretty bad, and I can't even call the dr. that was giving them to me before now, since I signed that narcotic contract.

I just dont know if heading down to the VA pharmacy is going to help either.. Right now I'm at the point of irritability, and feeling like not even moving..