VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Questions About Meds

Rate this topic

an update..

I called my dr.'s burse and she told me that the dr. hadn't ordered the meds yet due to the blood and urine work she had done not being back yet.. She told me she'd be ordering them now, and they would come via fedex due to me having to sign for them..

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to even think about this, let alone say it... but I'm so ready to give up on the VA. I dont know if anyone reading this seen my other thread under claims, but this experience has been nothing but stress.

This isn't how the VA is meant to be. The ideology behind the VA is so great, it just doesn't happen, and it's mostly inpart because there are a lot of gumbmint (government/federal) employee's that are over paid, and/or lazy(dont feel like doing their job, I worked with quite a few while being active) undertrained.

I'm a hard charging get the *hi* done kind of guy, and this kills me sitting here twiddling my thumbs.

I'm talking to my self, but I need to talk to someone. Still no pain meds listed on myhealthevet. I'm suspecting the dr. still hasn't put them in, so it looks like I'm still SOL. This is horrible, that they feel this is ok. Even if it were overnight delivery, it wouldn't matter, I wouldn't be getting them tomorrow due to the scripts not even being put into the system yet.

So when I call tomorrow to tell them to put them in, and how unacceptable this is. Does anyone think it would be possible for the out patient clinic to put the script in, and me pick my meds up at the VAMC?

Thanks in advance.