VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

I Got 30% For Depressive

Rate this question

Maurice

Question

Hi Friends, I got my claim back today and only got 30% for Major depression disorder. Its change me to only 70% disable Vet. VA

1.A decision on entitlement to compensation ED secondary to medication is deferred.

2.Compensation for temporomandibular joint disease is deferred

3.Bilateral feet pain secondary to SC intervertebral disc syndrome is deferred.

4.IU is deferred.

What should I do next for my claims? I need help now! Please I need ideas so I can get back to the Veterans Affairs. God bless you all and Thanks you. :rolleyes: :) :blink:

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

"Its change me to only 70% disable Vet."

But 'only" 70 % is a big stepping stone to TDIU Maurice-

since there is stuff they defered- I sure hope they properly consider you for TDIU- as they must with the 70% rating.

If they didnt ask you for anything else- all I think you should do is wait for the next decision on the defered issues.

Defer is a big difference than denial.

Thanks you. I'll just wait and see what the VA do with the claims that are deferred. The VA did not ask me for any other progress notes or anything else to do for my claims. I'll will be patient with the Veterans Affairs. Thanks you again. God bless you all. :rolleyes: :) :blink::lol: :o

• HadIt.com Elder

Are you satisfied with 30% for Depression. The VA usually low balls you on MH Service Connection.

Maurice - Berta gave you good advice. Leave everything alone for a bit to see what they do with the deferred claims. They may be intending to send you for a C&P primarly for the IU as they will almost conduct a C&P for all IU claims. If you throw anything else into the mix right now it could slow the IU decision down.

Congrats Maurice. Hopefully the increase will also cure your depression. LOL

Sorry, I am just kidding. :)

Hi Friends, I got my claim back today and only got 30% for Major depression disorder. Its change me to only 70% disable Vet. VA

1.A decision on entitlement to compensation ED secondary to medication is deferred.

2.Compensation for temporomandibular joint disease is deferred

3.Bilateral feet pain secondary to SC intervertebral disc syndrome is deferred.

4.IU is deferred.

What should I do next for my claims? I need help now! Please I need ideas so I can get back to the Veterans Affairs. God bless you all and Thanks you. :) :lol::blink:

Get as much medical documentation from your private physicians as you can. You need to have them write a letter stating that the severity of your physical ailments prevent you from working. The VA cannot dispute the medical evidence you submit to them.