VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Wait Finally Over!

Rate this topic

mriguy

Have been an avid reader and occasional poster to this forum. Wanted to let all know that I finally have resolution on my claims issues. Got the envelope today. 40 percent. Will sleep well

on that for now and decide if it is worth pursuing further. 3 weeks from date of C&P exam to envelope in my hands! Almost exactly a year from filing claim. No complaints. Best of luck to all who are still in the process.

Todd

Todd,

Congrats to your 40 percent claim, I also was awarded a comp claim for PTSD (50 percent) 2 days ago. I am going to switch my focus on members of this group that are having a hard time getting what they deserve. Again, congratulations!!

OIF 03

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GREAT Todd- tjis is always great to hear when a vet succeeds ( and as others said) if the decision seems too low based on your evidence you can NOD- or down the road re-open for more- if things get worse-

GREAT though- and time for you to relax a little.

claims cause battle fatigue.

• HadIt.com Elder

mriguy, I am so happy for you. MOF I can speak for everyone here and we are ALL happy for our brother/sisters when someone even manages to get their foot in the well-guarded VA's front door.

Now, just because you found out you "won", do NOT let your guard down........"they" probably aren't through with you YET.

i.e. COUNT YER MONEY. CHECK YER RETRO. NEVER LET YOUR GUARD DOWN. THEY WILL SUCKER-PUNCH YA!

can any of my friends tell that I'm just a little PO'd at the VA? I mean, does it show?

sorry, I'll try harder to swallow their crap, like my darlin wife of 30 years says "I've been married to him for 30 years and for 25 of those years I never even realized how MAD he was and still is....until he started talking in his sleep.........it's kinda scary.."

• Founder

congratulations glad we could be of assistance.

Have been an avid reader and occasional poster to this forum. Wanted to let all know that I finally have resolution on my claims issues. Got the envelope today. 40 percent. Will sleep well

on that for now and decide if it is worth pursuing further. 3 weeks from date of C&P exam to envelope in my hands! Almost exactly a year from filing claim. No complaints. Best of luck to all who are still in the process.

Todd

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use