VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Putting In For Ssdi And Tpui ?

Rate this question

Sgt Mac

Question

Hi,

I have just left Work on Disability/ Ret. and will be puting in for SSDI and TPUI I do have a CP for back and legs from Viet Nam from June that the VA in Baltimore is seating on and was reelv for PTSD 50% last Nov ( I was told that was all that they can do because I was still working?) by the Vet Center that I go to ever week X 2 yrs.

Any help or info

Thanks Sgt Mac

• Answers 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

For Question # 18 check Yes-

Under # 25 Remarks tell them you are adding an additional page and put your c file number, name and address on it-

tell them each disability you are claiming, whether VA Voc Rehab ever turned you down due to any SC disability-if they did-, the side affects of your meds that would render you unable to work,(see your mailer inserts or any good Med web site for this info (do not take and drive, causes sleeplessness or sleepiness etc,causes confusion, also any private treatment records that might be available, and anything else that supports the TDIU- but be brief ,just one or two pages top-because they dont like to read a lot-

If the SSA award comes first this will be good evidence for TDIU_ and vice versa-if VA award comes forst make sure SSA has copy of it.

TDIU_form.pdf

Thank You Berta, Pete,and Ricky

I just got home Ice Storm and Wife moved to ICU she has a big kiney Stone stopping left side and backing up in to the bleed system? I will keep the BC/BS I cant lose my wife after 35 years she is the only one that puts up with my stuff. (PTSD) not good

Ok I have the VA form with the info Thank You I will fell it out and send it in

and also the SSA info I will get a hold of Allsup to help they know about SSDI and I do not I am just a old Inf guy. Thank You for helping I hope it works

The Sgt

• HadIt.com Elder

Sgt Mac, am in the process for TDIU and SSDI here, so far I am 'waiting' on the tdiu;%increase I requested. SSDI is in process, but my quarters are short, so tis a hurry'up and wait scheme for me. Meaning, I hope I make the quarters needed before my body falls apart, my husband and kids need me! Wait, I need me too. That aside, hope Allsup can help you, let us know.

Hope you convey our Valentine wishes for a comfortable recovery to your dear wife, God Bless, cg

Thank You Berta, Pete,and Ricky

I just got home Ice Storm and Wife moved to ICU she has a big kiney Stone stopping left side and backing up in to the bleed system? I will keep the BC/BS I cant lose my wife after 35 years she is the only one that puts up with my stuff. (PTSD) not good

Ok I have the VA form with the info Thank You I will fell it out and send it in

and also the SSA info I will get a hold of Allsup to help they know about SSDI and I do not I am just a old Inf guy. Thank You for helping I hope it works

The Sgt

Hi and Thanks,

Well things are starting, I called the State about my job Ret/Dis YEP they losed all the form and letters etc. . . Great I know it. . . I made copys. . . got Names I will see them in the morning or as they call it "Break Time"

Small Time Gov same stuff Get Copys, Get Names, Fellow Up, and Recheck. Keep this in mind they do not Care you are just a Form

I will let you know whats up, Still looking at VA and SSD ? ( and Ducks or ?)

Sgt Mac