VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Clark Evans Has

Berta

"Meg Roberts just emailed me and also I think Pete here- not sure who else- that Clark Evans-reknown veteran's attorney- died after a long illness.

Hi Berta. & Pete .... Clark was not able to speak on the phone since about a week after I llast emailed you.

He passed away the end of March...... I am deeply saddened by his passing. He meant a lot to me and the 7 Veterans I helped him get their disability...

Here is the info that was published. I lost Tbird's addy when my computer crashed during Hurricane Wilma..... if Tbird is going to add his name to those

she used to have as remembered on Hadit, I have his photo......... It is a shame his wife did not put into his Obit that he was loved by disabled Veterans.

later.............. meg

Clark Evans

Clark C. Evans, 66, of North Little Rock died Thursday, March 27. A graduate of Catholic High School and the University of Arkansas at Little Rock, he worked in Winthrop Rockefeller’s gubernatorial campaign and was a lifelong Republican. He attended law school in Philadelphia, worked as a U.S. postal inspector and after retiring went into law practice. He was a pilot and loved to fly, and enjoyed spending time with friends hunting and fishing on the Cache River."

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

"Meg Roberts just emailed me and also I think Pete here- not sure who else- that Clark Evans-reknown veteran's attorney- died after a long illness.

Hi Berta. & Pete .... Clark was not able to speak on the phone since about a week after I llast emailed you.

He passed away the end of March...... I am deeply saddened by his passing. He meant a lot to me and the 7 Veterans I helped him get their disability...

Here is the info that was published. I lost Tbird's addy when my computer crashed during Hurricane Wilma..... if Tbird is going to add his name to those

she used to have as remembered on Hadit, I have his photo......... It is a shame his wife did not put into his Obit that he was loved by disabled Veterans.

later.............. meg

Meg,

This makes me very sad as Clark is the person responsible for getting me comped. Along with Berta my Mentor.

I tried to get him to rep. me on a case I have going on but had heard he retired.

I believe, am not sure if I heard it or imagined it, but that Clark had Cancer.

From being a client & talking with him & having seen his picture on the Advocate I felt I knew him.

If you would tell his wife this is one Vet saddened by his passing I would sincerly appreciate it.

Gary gdsnide@hotmail.com

Clark Evans

Clark C. Evans, 66, of North Little Rock died Thursday, March 27. A graduate of Catholic High School and the University of Arkansas at Little Rock, he worked in Winthrop Rockefeller's gubernatorial campaign and was a lifelong Republican. He attended law school in Philadelphia, worked as a U.S. postal inspector and after retiring went into law practice. He was a pilot and loved to fly, and enjoyed spending time with friends hunting and fishing on the Cache River."

I just read the wonderful article about Alex in the VVA magazine today and felt a deep sadness Alex helped me to understand the flawed VA and deal with it, I truly miss him. I know that there was several discussions about his passing here on Hadit not until I read the article did it affect me in such a way.

Clark was another very good man that will be sorely missed.

Jack

• HadIt.com Elder

It's inevitable, for all of us and as we age we'll lose more friends but I can honestly say I am saddened by his loss. I know Clark was a great friend, of veterans all over the USA. Recently we've lost two of the best!!!!! I'd always hoped to meet Alex and buy him a coffee on a trip, to DC, to the Wall. Unfortunately I never made it. Never put things off, for you may never get another chance. A heartfelt salute to you both, Clark & Alex!!!!

pr

• HadIt.com Elder

x

x

x

I'm sorry to hear of his passing!

Rest in Peace Clark Evans.

~Wings

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use