VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Congressional Leaders And Va Officials Hear Veterans’ Concerns

Rate this question

spike

Question

• Answers 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

I am the agency Spike.

just kidding-what I mean is my POA has been held by NYSDVA since 1997.

They revoked my POA last Oct.

I thought this was illegal and called the General COunsel up.The VA GC has tentatively agreed with me twice-the revocation was illegal.

But

since they still hold the POA I had to make a partial withdrawal of it for a lawyer to handle my SMC CUE claims.

This is all in process as I filed a significant complaint with the VA OGC under 38 USC 14.633, naming 3 NYSDVA reps-2 at the Buffalo VARO and one here in Bath VA and their Director (who recently was replaced)

charging them with negligence and deceit and lack of basic knowledge of VA case law 101.

My evidence-34 pages of it came mostly from NYSDVA employees themselves.

Thanks for the offer of help Spike-

My AO death claim is supported by a preponderance of unrebutted medical evidence.It disappeared whenever the POA had to do something with my C file-

I am not really worried about succeeding on my VA claim.I am used to this VARO stringing out my stuff.

I AM worried about any other claimant whose POA they hold and I made that point very clear to the OGC and had some inside info on a few vets whose claims I think they buggered too.

New York State Division of Veterans Affairs-

if you know of any vet with a legit complaint about them who is willing to take action-they have to write a formal complaint to the new director-Colonel McDonough-

if nothing is done by the division on their complaint they have to get in touch with the Governor .If the Governors' liason does nothing about their complaint- then they have to contact the OGC and I will tell them who I deal with there and how to formally write the complaint.

This is only for solid complaints that have some documentation such as illegal VCAA letter, or failure of the rep to file any 21-4138s or -in one case I know the rep said he would file the I-9 for the vet- a year went by- that claim was lost.The rep never filed the I-9.

I identifed a few vets such as this one who I knew for a fact got lousy rep treatment at NYSDVA.

When VA kept losing my evidence in the late 1990s I used to think the MF took it out of the C file (Mysterious Force)

as soon as they would get my evidence- it would vanish!

(it was sure all in my C file years later so the MF did put it all back in.

And I used to think the VA employed the MF-now I think the MF is employed by the State of NY.

(And I have documentation from the VARO itself to prove that statement)

so thanks for the offer-

the VARO has to deal directly with me on my AO claim now- and thats good-

that means some rep cant tell me some story they made up about what the VARO said or did.(or swipe my IMos out of my C file)

• HadIt.com Elder

Berta

I have delt with the same MF'ers in St. Petersburg. Let the force be with the MF'ers and may the MF'ers be with the force. Actually, aliens steal our evidence from our files. It all goes to Roswell N.M. and is then shuttled to Venus.

I have heard the VARO on Mars is doing a hell of a job of losing files.

But John- one thing about the MF I dealt with in the 1990s is that AFTER I won they put all the missing stuff back in my c file-

Men and women you might be amazed at some of the stuff that is in your c file.

When the VA says it is missing or worse yet-say you never even sent it in and you know did-

it can often mean they didnt even look in the C file for it anyhow.And that is probably exactly where it is.

I told VA if they again dont have my IMos -(but I am sure they do now)they can get copies of them from General COunsel and I even sent them to the District COunsel too.

My medical evidence remains constructively in their possession-regardless of what VA it is at (Bell V Derwinski)

Here is something for you....to chew on....

SSD.....While it doesn't have a direct connect with VA.....here is the issue with that.....I know of a situation in a veteran has the same problems in which the SSD offices mirror your same situations. Both Federal Agencies have their issues.