VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Suicides In Veterans

Rate this question

Berta

Question

http://www.stardustent.com/

Jerrel Cook is hosting this show at SVR radio/PC and I just got off phone with him-so no press-net release has been prepared yet to post here-

This issue is by far an important one and the news from the hearing today is making its way through the media.

Judy (of United We Roll) and I will be joining Jerrel for this show and please dont hesitate to call in -1-877-213-4329 Toll Free -if you want to share your feelings on this very important matter.

The VA simply has not done enough to insure every veteran will receive appropriate mental health care if they suffer from the stress of battle- be it in-theatre battle or on the paper battlefield of the claims process.

SVR show- 6:30 EDT Wednesday night.

Your media player will pick up the audio- join the Chat Star if you want to come into the chat room .

• Answers 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I came very close to committing suicide during the Christmas holidays the year my husband died. No one at VA seemed to care at the time. That is why I asked about the OMI in another post.

Thanks for listening.

Liz

• HadIt.com Elder

I listened to that weasel Peake defending the head of mental health at the VA. It was on ABC news tonight. He looked like a deer in the headlights. I bet the former General is not used to being on the receiving end.

Berta,

OK, I give up, please help me - I am a techno know nothing and when I went to the link to listen after the fact this evening I couldn't figure out how to make it work. I went to the Project Shad link but can't find tonight's radio show.

Would you please post a link to the show?

Thanks,

TS Snave

http://www.stardustent.com/svr.htm

Click on Listen live icon and then pick any archived show date at the bottom left-and click on it --- this way you can see if your media player will pick up the shows-

Berta,

If I click the Listen Live button it takes me to small box and the radio program that's currently playing and there is no list of archived shows on the bottom left.

However, if I just go to the stardust link you posted and don't click the Listen Live button there is a list of Listen to and download current and 30 day show Archives Here but it only lists shows from March 5, 12, 26. Jim Strickland's show was April 9th.

I have even emailed SVR and requested a MP3 download from them for the April 9 show with Jim Strickland but haven't heard from them.

How do I either listen to or get a copy of the April 9th show with Jim Strickland?

Thanks - TS

Here's a quick copy/paste of what's on their website.

" right click and save as" or just click to play in your media player

SVR Broadcast 032608

SVR Broadcast 031208

SVR Broadcast 030508

Last 30 Days and more...

- Past Show Archives -

Past programs can be requested via email at: stardust @

stardustradio.com

please include broadcast date in your request and we will send you the downlink to a mp3 copy.

Edited by tssnave