VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Soldier Faces Trial

Rate this question

william n

Question

Soldier(sniper) faces trial using the koran as target practice..mmmm Bush says he will face trial.

Edited by williamn

• Answers 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Bush should face trial. He has sent thousands of young men and women to their deaths in a war based on a lie. Since when did shooting a hole in a bible or koran become a crime? Bush has so many financial interests with the Arabs he does not want to offend them. Shooting holes in a book is nothing compared to Blackwater shooting holes in people. How many innocent civilians in Iraq have been killed by shelling and bombs? The Army and Marine Corp teach young men to hate their enemies. They call them ragheads and consider them subhuman. No wonder they shoot holes in a book they identify with the people they are fighting.

If he does then we all need to petition the government. We need to show up in force where ever his trial is and be heard.

John999, man did you say it all, I thought I was the only one who knew about Black Water being kicked out of Iraq and on the conditions of complete amnesty of any war crimes and blasting civilians to hell with automatic weapons fire and a mini gun from a helicopter. Here at home we burn flags, bibles just for starters, and combat soldier have to held to this ridicules standard as if were proud of it. Mean while the rest of the world laughs at us, I think Bush should read the book "war for dummies". what an idiot and I'm a bigger idiot for voting for this fool! Jesus, were on auto pilot, Bush has raised Jimmy Carter to FDR and Winston Churchill status.....

• HadIt.com Elder

I just hate the hypocrisy of it. Bush & Co. send thousands of young men and women into a combat zone, and then he worries about offending the sensibilities of the people we are going to kill. Infantry soldiers and Marines are not social workers.

To quot Bush..."Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." —Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004