VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Soldier Faces Trial

Rate this question

william n

Question

Soldier(sniper) faces trial using the koran as target practice..mmmm Bush says he will face trial.

Edited by williamn

• Answers 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

What is this even doing on this thread..???

I thought a long time ago...Crap like this wasn't suppose to be posted here, that it was for Claims etc.

This has turn into a Bush bashing form and no where near its attended purpose.

You people don't like our country get the hell out and go live in Iraq and follow their laws..lets see what happens.

You ought to be blaming the sorry azz who turn him in...NOT BUSH and as far as Iraq goes IF Clinton and his admin would have been doing their jobs there very well might not have been a 9/11 or Iraq...If Clinton would have taken out OBL when he SHOULD have, no 9/11, no Iraq and no Afgan.

So before you all go blaming Bush..you better look at the whole picture and not just some left handed article you have read that didn't cover the whole thing...

Now what did Berger steal out of the classified libary, papers that prove Clinton didn't do his job and was at fault for 9/11?

You all are ex service people not a bunch of whinners...complain about the VA as all of us have done since it started...You all act like it was Bush's fault since the VA began.

Grow up.

Dennis :angry:

What is this even doing on this thread..???

I thought a long time ago...Crap like this wasn't suppose to be posted here, that it was for Claims etc.

This has turn into a Bush bashing form and no where near its attended purpose.

You people don't like our country get the hell out and go live in Iraq and follow their laws..lets see what happens.

You ought to be blaming the sorry azz who turn him in...NOT BUSH and as far as Iraq goes IF Clinton and his admin would have been doing their jobs there very well might not have been a 9/11 or Iraq...If Clinton would have taken out OBL when he SHOULD have, no 9/11, no Iraq and no Afgan.

So before you all go blaming Bush..you better look at the whole picture and not just some left handed article you have read that didn't cover the whole thing...

Now what did Berger steal out of the classified libary, papers that prove Clinton didn't do his job and was at fault for 9/11?

You all are ex service people not a bunch of whinners...complain about the VA as all of us have done since it started...You all act like it was Bush's fault since the VA began.

Grow up.

Dennis :angry:

First of all I love this country enough to give my life for is freedom but for a reason that haves merit. Not because of some president that wanted to finish what his dad did not finish. iraq was nothing but a lie and until this day it continues to be a lie. I feel that people have a right to express their feelings about there goverment as long that there are no treats made.

wow I can see where this is going!!! Dennis, take it easy and don't be so quick to jump on those who have simply expressed their opinions. They just as you have an opinion and the board is here for all to express said opinion.

If Bush ain't to blame in your eyes then he ain't to blame.

If Clinton is to blamy in your eyese then he is to blame.

If you think this type of post is not supposed to be on Hadit then it should not be here.

All of these are your opinions and I am glad that you have expressed them for you have earned the right to do so.

However, your angry words towards the other members are unwarranted and should be refrained from in the future. This is just my opinion.

Forget about the who, what, where, how or why.

No one especially a solider should face a trial for shooting an inanimated object--I don't care what kind of bible it is. That's the point.

I would prefer he shoot the bible then an innocent person.

While some may find it wrong and others think its OK--IT SHOULD NOT BE AN ILLEGAL OFFENSE PUNISHABLE BY THE LAW OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

If an American solider reported it, the guy was shooting at the wrong object.

• HadIt.com Elder

Ricky:

I believe that TBird has made it clear that this Board is not a political one and that so far the Moderators have left this thread alone but it is teetering.

At least the Members have keep it more or less opinions and not personal attacks.

Once again I will remind all that some Members will have problems with threads like this and TBird wants this Board to support Veterans with their claims and dealing with VA.