VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Soldier Faces Trial

Rate this question

william n

Question

Soldier(sniper) faces trial using the koran as target practice..mmmm Bush says he will face trial.

Edited by williamn

• Answers 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

There are many more local nationals than there are GI's. This is not the way to win "hearts and minds." We don't need to go out of our way to alienate people; the situation is offensive enough (I'd be pretty cranky with a foreign occupying force here in the United States, especially if one of their soldiers was shooting copies of the Constitution).

My checkered past includes two stints as NCOIC of a military justice section. I think a single charge of violating Article 134 (the famous "catch all" for conduct prejudicial to good order and discipline) is supportable. Some local national over there may think that this idiot's conduct is representative of the United States's opinion of his country and his religion...and decide that making IED's isn't such a bad thing after all.

We will never know how many lives or limbs this moron's misconduct will end up costing his fellow servicemen.

Bill,

I agree with your post 100 %.

Separate from how I or anyone else here feels about this issue, I also agree with Pete.

It is in the best interest of hadit's members to start standing down on this thread.

If we take this time and energy to work on claims then our advancement will continue.

carlie