VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Smc R.2 And K Together?

Rate this question

Googy

Question

Anybody know the answer to this question? Does the SMC (K) award apply when someone is placed on R.2? Does it also apply to all the other SMC levels? I have loss of us of both arms, both legs and loss of use of buttocks. I think I fairly receiving (K) awards when I was receiving SMC (L).

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Anybody know the answer to this question? Does the SMC (K) award apply when someone is placed on R.2? Does it also apply to all the other SMC levels? I have loss of us of both arms, both legs and loss of use of buttocks. I think I fairly receiving (K) awards when I was receiving SMC (L).

I think once you get R you do not get the K but I can also be wrong. When you say R2 are you getting the pay the rate for smc says or a different pay rate sorry to ask but I have always be curious about that.

not sure about the pay rate for r2 yet as I just recently was notified of the approval. I'll see soon. I still am not sure about the k rates I guess I will find out soon enough.

not sure about the pay rate for r2 yet as I just recently was notified of the approval. I'll see soon. I still am not sure about the k rates I guess I will find out soon enough.

Are you in a wheelchair and also are tou recieaving personalservices at home?

Yes. I've needed these services for years. I can finally get a reprieve from all these struggles.

Yeah, like today when I fell and broke me foot. I am stuck in my bed again and transferring is out of the question for a while now. Dernit!