VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C&p

Rate this question

mobie16r

Question

Hello, everyone,just want to let you know whenever you have a C&P, after you finish take time to go by Release of information, and fillout form 10-5345 so you can get the result of you exam as fast as possible.I am helping a veteran and he is also my friend with his claim.He is 50% service connected for post-traumatic stress disorder and he though he was low balled so we file a reconsideration in October of 2007 and in the mean time he was diagnose with DMII march 2008,so we went ahead and file a claim for that,Ok we live in Alabama where his claim was submit and Montgomery regional office send his claim to Ronoake Va Regional office and they didn,t send all of the evidence that was send to them,so Ronoake send him a letter asking for more evidence and we apply by sending copy's of copy's that we had already send to the Montgomery regional office and in April Ronoake send him a letter requesting a C&P.OK,the C&P was schedule June 2 2008. After C&P we mail a letter to release of information and yesterday the 7 of June five days later we had the full health summary,as you know when you apply for total benefits or unemployability va pull your whole C-file and review it.Lets get to the good part,i said that his claim was send to Ronoake Va and that Ronoake order a c&p,and also we got c&p heatlh summary back in five days,so we review it and i never see so many discrepancy.The C&p was done in Tuskegee Al Vamc,but vamc in Tuskegee review his c-file back from 2002 up to 2008 and they pull out of his c-file everything they could, to get his claim denied in other words they sent to Ronoake exactly what they want to and what they sent is the only thing that Ronoake can go by,seem like Tuskegee got a email from Norma J.Perez vamc Temple Texas.We have copys of all of his treatment records and we are working on them now trying to get them in to Ronoake Va before they decide his claim.I just thought everyone should know about this and how tricky Va is so get your C&p file as soon as you can. I will keep everyone updated

mobie

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

You have proof that Norma Perez sent an email to Roanoak telling them how to deny claim.

If you have the paper you should rat her out to the press or one of the Veterans groups like IAVA.org so that something can be fone about these crooks.

Pete no i don't have proof,what i was talking about if you could have read the c&p health summary notes, and didn't know better, you would thing they had got some Norma Perez email

• HadIt.com Elder

....or, maybe Norma Perez was sending information/instructions to her people that had been send to her. In other words, maybe she was just passing on "the message" that her supervisor had passed to her. Maybe ALL the VA PTSD/psychology staff at EVERY VAMC got the same message from "on high" and Norma Perez was the unlucky employee that got caught passing it on to her staff................hmmmmmmm?

Then again, we know that that would never happen..............

....or, maybe Norma Perez was sending information/instructions to her people that had been send to her. In other words, maybe she was just passing on "the message" that her supervisor had passed to her. Maybe ALL the VA PTSD/psychology staff at EVERY VAMC got the same message from "on high" and Norma Perez was the unlucky employee that got caught passing it on to her staff................hmmmmmmm?

Then again, we know that that would never happen..............

but man o man just think about the fun we could have with such a rumor!!!!! after the perez story they would be feeding on the rumor like a bunch of man hungry white sharks!!!! B)

• HadIt.com Elder

Wow, Was only the reconsideration denied? or reconsideration and unemployability denied?

Could be the reconsideration only required a portion of the Cfile? dunno here. To me, the whole Cfile should be used. I've had a c&p exam ala carte. No visible signs of Cfile in the room, no signed disclosure statement Cfile read by medical examiner. Meaning, I get the impression Cfile summary is located on a computer file was used and paperwork is there if needed. I believe 'ain't over till the paperworks done.'

Last time I heard, vets are due disability compensation by law. So why do great guys like you and your freind, veterans here at Hadit, have to fight the 'law' thats supposed to provide the support needed?

I wonder if your freind can get this corrected without a 'redone' C&p? I dont know, but wish you well in your good works.

I believe exam results need corrected because they are part of a C-file. Aren't Cfile's permanent until death do us part and even into the beyond??

My BIG question

"How does a vet 'swiftly' refute and correct only parts of the exam results? without delaying or jeopardzing the stage the claim is at? or even after a seemingly ok rating?"

cg'

who just drank a pot of grounds with a little water tossed in.