VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Va Reevalution

Rate this question

cat123

Question

Hello everyone,

Just was trying to figure out what was going on with my va sc disability. I was rated two years ago with a combine disability of 100%. Since then I have been receiveing my disability with no problems. I recently went back in for a reevaluation on a hearing test. I have not received payment yet. Is this normal to hold payments until the full evalution is done? Just wondering what the process is. The va sometimes does a poor job of communication its intent to vets. Any help?

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

6 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

this is not normal. You should continue to receive your monthly comp payment until a formal decision is reached, and the appeal period has passed. You need to call 1-800-827-1000 and start asking questions. Most likely it is just a error, but they may think you have died, or something. It happens.

• HadIt.com Elder

I would get on it right away because if they decide to reduce you every day counts. I am not saying that is what is happening, but If you can go to the VARO and ask in person I would do it.

• HadIt.com Elder

tomorrow is payday do you have direct deposit? were you paid last month? At 4am this morning I will log in to my bank acct and make sure my deposit was made.....

• HadIt.com Elder

Welcome to Hadit

You really need to wait till tomorrow before you get to excited. You can also call the 800 827 1000 number and check on status but I would check on Bank first.

Cat,

Thanks for the laugh!

You are the master of understatment: "The va sometimes does a poor job of communication its intent to vets."

Keep us posted on your direct deposit and welcome to hadit.

TS Snave