VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

My Ghost Posts?

cowgirl

• HadIt.com Elder

Okay, the title to this post was supposed to catch someones eyes. Usually I write a post, rethink, put in a couple of changes and submit. Then I'll see one more change to make....so I edit. Thats when I accidently hit the delete button, yikes. Maybe its because I think I hit the submit (delete) key Well it is the first thing in the row, I dont know. Worth a laugh eh?? Cause I return to the subject - No Post! smiles. In fact, I must have wrote 3 different 'Ghost' posts this week... or did I?

haha,

CG

Edited by cowgirl

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, the title to this post was supposed to catch someones eyes. Usually I write a post, rethink, put in a couple of changes and submit. Then I'll see one more change to make....so I edit. Thats when I accidently hit the delete button, yikes. Maybe its because I think I hit the submit (delete) key Well it is the first thing in the row, I dont know. Worth a laugh eh?? Cause I return to the subject - No Post! smiles. In fact, I must have wrote 3 different 'Ghost' posts this week... or did I?

haha,

CG

AAAAAAAAH what are we talking about? I don't know what you mean Vern?

• HadIt.com Elder

subject being my fingers reading left to right on edits. Been hitting the delete key (first button on bottom right group of buttongs of an 'edit' post). Instead I should jump one space and hit 'submit' or whatever correct button there is. Hence my 'ghosts' posts, meaning, I put them there, then edited and submitted = no more post to see (GHOST)!

sorry, head needs humor at times when stress overloaded like today,

Ok Vern? Oooh Vern, where are you? Chance I date myself if I mention Casper!

cg

AAAAAAAAH what are we talking about? I don't know what you mean Vern?

• In Memoriam

After you finish your post, highlight what you have written and select the CTRL + C buttons (Copy). Then you can do what ever you want. If you lose the post you can just hit the CTRL + V (Paste) buttons and copy the original.

You can go through Edit and not lose the original post. You will not lose the clip board copy unless you use the Copy function again.

This can save hours of work even though it may just be a small post.