VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Government Fraud Against Herbicide Veterans/widows/orphans

Rate this question

allan

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Government Fraud against Herbicide Veterans/Widows/Orphans Here is the link to a letter I intend to send after the holiday when everyone is back in DC.http://www.2ndbattalion94thartillery.com/Chas/fraud3.htm The below link is the attachment my letter discusses in .pdf format. I think you will find it damning and typical of what has gone on the last 40 plus years. http://www.2ndbattalion94thartillery.com/Chas/RanchHand02.27.06.pdf I will follow up this letter with a letter to congress that details everything I have found since prior to 1979 till the present time of Executive Branch agency abuse while congress did very little to stop it. This detailed list includes what congress undeniably knew as to what was going on and still let it go on. I estimate at least another three weeks on this detailed summary with references before I finish it up. If one looks at the history, it is obvious in many other areas Veterans have been let down by not only the congress but also the judiciary system in allowing DoD/VA to denying for decades many issues even took place; Nuclear testing, mustard gas and biological toxin testing, LSD testing, Project 112 and Shad, the attachment and other known DoD/VA/IOM denials of herbicide damages, and of late in that history the Gulf War issues. Even after it was finally admitted to those in power that denied were never punished or even chastised. Then as the evidence mounted the DoD/VA denials turned into minimizing the effects of what was done or denied. Similar to what the attachment documents in violating federal laws against Veterans. For the Veteran in this nation this seems to be OK for the government to violate its own laws if it is against the Veteran Community. Once you have that notation of Veteran by your name, jsutice means nothing and the rule of law that these congress folks talk about we must have in such things as ease dropping on phone lines must be stopped. No one is dead, dying or disabled but the rule of law must apply. What a bunch of Hypocrites. We are also trying to come up with a list of standard questions for town hall meetings for Veterans/Widows/Orphans. There will two sets; one for the incumbant and one for the challenger. If the incumbant answers let me get back to you or I do not know of such, or cannot give a yes or no, etc. I would suggest, my opinon only, with these questions you not vote for whomever he incumbant was you were asking the questions. Hopefully by next weekend we will have those out also in simple form so that a few of you can go to the townhall meetings and each one take a question or a few questions to ask to cover more ground. Have a safe holiday celebration. Kelley

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet