VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Vet's Lawyers

Rate this question

john999

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

As long as veterans are not allowed representation from the very beginning of the claims process by competent lawyers we wiil have an uphill battle. How many of us have lost thousands of dollars due to initial mistakes in our claims that could easily been avoided if we had had competent legal help? These VFW and DAV clowns have probably cost me many thousands of dollars. I trusted these idiots and they made major mistakes that are so basic that any hadit member would avoid them. How can someone who slips in a store on a grape get better representation than a vet who gets his leg blown off in combat?

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

As long as veterans are not allowed representation from the very beginning of the claims process by competent lawyers we wiil have an uphill battle. How many of us have lost thousands of dollars due to initial mistakes in our claims that could easily been avoided if we had had competent legal help? These VFW and DAV clowns have probably cost me many thousands of dollars. I trusted these idiots and they made major mistakes that are so basic that any hadit member would avoid them. How can someone who slips in a store on a grape get better representation than a vet who gets his leg blown off in combat?

I say after that last post John999, The Government has made it to where we are at there mercy and there games they play with families and as for Lawyers there is no big money to be made here or the "FAST MONEY" its along drawn out process that sucks what little bit of life out of you and if your just lucky enough to survive it you have lost every thing you have gain in a life time in say 2 or more years. I really just don't think a Lawyer want to wait 4 or more years for 50 G's when he can grab the grape money of 300G's in less than a year and as for a VETs claim there Heart Just anit in it , I can sum it up with one word--GREED for money NOW! and don't ever for get the BONUSES more GREED for ya. but that's another rant I'll save for later....

OH, at least they are not taking the guns to us like they did a bunch of WW1 VETS whom marched on DC.

Edited by yoggie2

• HadIt.com Elder

I have seen improvement and I am hopeful that if the Government is serious about helping those who served than things will get a lot better.