VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Bva Never Sent Mail Copy

Rate this question

rthomass

Question

Well I have seen a lot since January 2005, but never thought I would have the problem of convincing the Board of Veteran Appeals that I never received a mailed copy of their decision. Have repeatedly informed BVA of non receipt on at least four occasions. They assured me that they sent it to my Post Office Box...even read the correct number back to me, correct city, state, and zip code...of course the BVA cannot prove they sent it and for that matter they cannot confirm I received the decision ( which I did not). It will be 17 days from June 18, 2008 to Saturday Joly 5, 2008. Sent the decison via regular first class mail.

They did agree to send a second copy on June 29, 2008. To date second copy has not been received (and the first copy must be lost, stolen, destroyed or heavens, perhaps they never sent it? Tell me it ain't so oh great Secretay of the Department Of Veterans' Affairs....General Peake.

I have invoked great guns to blast them from their reticent actions to include invoking the rath of God, little Ole Me, My Counsel, and even my Congressman.....The mighty winds of the VA blew us all off. Then again who do I think I am >>>>after all they failded even to yet respond to a United States Congressman!

Edited by rthomass

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

rob, go to the Louisville RO and ask to see Mike Fairchild.

Ask Mike if he can show you what contact information you have in the comuter.

They could have sent the decisions to someone elses address.

Lord knows They have sent my information to another person with the same name as me.

J

As I stated in my post they read the Post Office Box, Name, City, State, and Zip Code back to me and they are were all correct. Perhaps they are hiking the Bluegrass Parkway to Louisville; to err ishuman.....to really screw it up is VA.

As I stated in my post they read the Post Office Box, Name, City, State, and Zip Code back to me and they are were all correct. Perhaps they are hiking the Bluegrass Parkway to Louisville; to err is human.....to really screw it up is VA.

• HadIt.com Elder
As I stated in my post they read the Post Office Box, Name, City, State, and Zip Code back to me and they are were all correct. Perhaps they are hiking the Bluegrass Parkway to Louisville; to err is human.....to really screw it up is VA.

Did they send a copy to your SO? Did s/he get a copy? I have had letters and checks lost in the US Mail, really lost without a trace. ~Wings

I do not have a SO. Have myself, Lawyer,and Congressman's Aide. I called 5 times, Lawyer has no receipt, Congressman's Aide called and is waiting for a call bck. Lke a srong wind the have blown us all off!

BVA states decision on 18 June, 2008; today is 5 July, 2008 a total of seventeen days.,,,,patience hell !

Edited by rthomass

• HadIt.com Elder

I guess you need to appeal it even though you have not seen it within 60 days from BVA decision. Something is stinking in Denmark

Good Luck

Pete