VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Hadit Save Me

Rate this question

Mr cue

Question

i was 10% since 93 until 2001 i found hadit in 2000 i believe and started doing my own claim.yeah i had a rep but had one in 93 and my belif is that half of them no anything i went to one rep and told him the rating code i was rated and he told me ther was not 5293 i told him to get his book and there it was. idid not choose him as a rep. with the help of hadit i had my claim reopen in 2001 in 2004 i was rated 60%with tdiu. no rep told me to do this claim and i put in all the paper work myself. one state rep told me he was not going to put in my claim because i ask for 5293 and tdiu. but hadit research let me no i dont need them.now i just did my cue claim which i learn about with hadit. i had a hearing in may.the rep told the rating dude he got this hearing and she was right. i use every cfr and cue appeal that was won and turn it to my case. and at the enditold 6/8 week for decsion. well its been 12 weeks. call rep ask can she find out anything told it takes time. i am like u where there at hearing and rating dude said 8weeks. got nothing from her 4 day ago. i call 1800 again and told it left rating board and at finance. so i believe i won my cue.but see rep has same computor 1800 has the rep that are in side va regional. so y she could not tell me. well i just want a vets to no u have to research your own claim find a appeal case that was won with your symtom.and highlight the important thing on your doc reports.and the case that was won.now they have to work to tell u y they denied u. i no this is long but i want to thank everyone at hadit.com for giving me the knowledge to do my claim i had not work since army93 i recieved 90.00 a month for 8yrs no rep told me i could do this hadit.com told me and my life is better

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Good luck on the CUE -finance is the magic word!

What you have stated here is so important- we ourselves are the best reps we will ever have- no one knows our claims like we do- and obviously- many reps dont know the regs and give poor advise.Some are good reps but completely overwhelmed so we have to be pro active ourselves.

I had a state rep who said he had no contact at all with the RO-

yeah right- but did I understand that your reps could see the same PC screen the VAROs use?

What you have stated here is so important- we ourselves are the best reps we will ever have- no one knows our claims like we do- and obviously- many reps dont know the regs and give poor advise.Some are good reps but completely overwhelmed so we have to be pro active ourselves.

yeah right- but did I understand that your reps could see the same PC screen the VAROs use?

my rep has a computor all rep that are at the va regional offices do dav alfw so on i believe there are a lot vets who are no infromed and rep is person they believe in and they get what i got nothing until i look at my claim my self

Congratulations and good luck on the CUE!

I am totally convinced that with the help of hadit, we ALL can be our own best rep.

Pray for me and my DIC claim.

Glad to hear that you are winning and your life is better now.

Judy

You, Bertha offer such good advice to vets and you are so multi-knowledgable with different areas of their claims processes.

It is is good to know we have people like you to offer the steps to take to proceed with in our claims process endeavors..

I for one am grateful for you sharing your experiences with all. Thank you. :P