VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Removed My Case From Ratings (sent In New Ime) Need Help!

Rate this question

Bound4heaven

Question

Merry Christmas To you & your famlies.

I currently have a claim for increase (currently 90% IU & TP) for increase in many of my service connected disabilities and for 10 side effects from my many medications. My claim was ready for ratings when I took the advice of a veteran from this website and submitted my IME from Dr. Bash and another IME from a local doctor reguarding my medications and their direct cause of my many side effects.

My American Leigon service officer wanted me to wait and use this information for an appeal if necessary, however I did not and sent in this information right to the RO. Now I am told that my claim is not in ratings anymore. That is all they will tell me. Can anyone give their expirence to where my claim now is? Thank you so much. My CSO is almost useless in this entire process.

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

Boy- that was lousy SO advise-

Any Independent medical opinions that help a vet's claim need to go right to the VARO in support of the claim-

Glad you didn't buy what this guy was selling-

It is possible that they are in process of making a decision-

sometimes it doesn't show that on the PC screen-

However- I would call the 800 # back and see what a different vet rep says-

if that doesn't work you could send them an inquery via the VA web site-

I have a feeling that the 800# person didnt know what they were doing-or the PC screen there at the VARO hasn't been updated yet-