VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Great Iris Response, St Louis

Rate this question

Guest DDWUSN

Question

Guest DDWUSN

I sent an IRIS question, actually 2 to the VA in ST. Louis, routed through the VA home page.

The lady who called me answered all of my questions, and then gave me some excellent advice on top of that. It took the 5 business days, but she was extremely thorough, and actually after our first conversation, she called me back a short time later, to ensure she had gotten the correct information. I was very pleased that she took the time to verify the topics, and gave me a fax number to include information into my original claim.

I also got a call from there 7/14/08 regarding VR&E. They called to explain the situation of my memo rating request, what they were doing and when to call back and check.

After many different opinions, to this point I am more than satisfied with their dealing of my case.

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

DDWUSN,

good to hear you receive the news that was acceptable to you and you were pleased with it. I hope all goes well with your claim.