VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C&p Fact Verification

Rate this question

danang_1969

Question

I received a recent SSOC in which one of the conditions that was denied was hypertension. I was sent a pre-C&P questionnaire that instructed me to bring at least 3 high BP readings signed by the clinic in which they were taken. I bought 5 of them that were very high. Had been on BP meds by the VA. One of the high BP readings in an office visit I, was required to stay at least 30 minutes until it lowered and it stated so. The C&P pre-vitals were taken by a VA nurse which were also high because I ask her. In the SSOC it reads that my BP was normal at the C&P and there is no mention of the readings I bought that were requested by the VA. Do you feel the C&P would feel intimidated if I had requested a printout of the readings? Could this error have been avoided if I had of audio taped the C&P exam and requested a copy of the preliminary vitals. Is this something we need to do or do we need to push for legislation that requires the VA to produce on the spot printouts before C&P checkouts?

Edited by danang_1969

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

Danang-1969,

you raise an interesting point here which is worth consideration; don't know if they would though, unless forced by some higher authority.